1) Sparkle is my favorite color. (diamonds especially, which are my birthstone) ~ click here to shop
2) I lived in Guam for over 2 years.
3) I love boots/booties (check out these stunners that are on sale now as part of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale) ~ click here to shop
4) I have always loved antique furniture ever since I was a kid. (this dresser has been mine since I was a teenager and always makes me think it should be in a Disney princess’ room)
5) Forever 21 and stores that have too many options stress me out.
6) I start my mornings out by drinking 16oz of water first thing. (check out these health benefits)
7) Going out to new restaurants is my favorite hobby.
8) I love the beach but do not like going in the water.
9) My hubby and I watch Shark Week every year. (even the ridiculous shows like Michael Phelps vs the Great White Shark)
10) I get stuck in ruts. (I’ll wear the same jewelry for a week, cook the same dinners over and over, and use the same hair/face products for years)
11) I have snorkeled the Great Barrier Reef in Australia.
Photo credit: www.popsugar.com/smart-living/Travel-Photo-Ideas
12) I could watch “Say Yes to the Dress” all day and still want more! (the new UK version is awesome by the way!)
13) I always spend at least $50 at Target no matter what.
14) My biggest pet peeve is when people say “Irregardless” (that’s not a word)
15) Colored pens are my jam! (I love matching greeting cards with coordinating pen colors)
16) I am always worried that I will run out of coffee creamer so I usually have 2-3 bottles at one time (whenever I move to a new place, this is usually the first purchase and item in my fridge)
17) I’ve never had any cavities in my teeth.
18) Anytime a restaurant has shrimp and grits on the menu I have to order it.
19) Cats scare me.
20) I love white sports cars. (I get this from my dad who restored this white Porsche when I was little)
I challenge you to give me 20 fun facts about yourself on your blog!
And…next week’s blog topic will be Your Favorite Quotes.
Thank you for reading and have a wonderful weekend!