- When people are rude to waitress/waiters or anyone providing a service.
“The real test of character is how you treat the people that you don’t have to be nice to”
- When men think that their wives or girlfriends have “enough jewelry”.
I dated a guy once that told me he would never buy me any jewelry because I worked at a jewelry store and had enough already. What?!? I think jewelry is the ultimate gift for any occasion. A nice piece of jewelry will last a lifetime and always make your lady love remember the occasion of when you gave it to her. Valentines’ Day, the birth of a child, Christmas, Anniversaries, or even just a little memento to give her after a hard week…jewelry speaks to women!!!
- Slow Walkers or Shoppers who block the whole isle at the grocery store.
- My hair getting stuck in my lip gloss on a windy day!
Most ladies can relate that this is one of the most annoying things ever. You did your hair and are wearing a new lip gloss only to have it smeared on your cheek and a strand of sticky hair all day.
- When you finally are hanging out with someone you haven’t seen in a while and they are on their phone the whole time.
No, thank you for letting me watch you text the whole time we hang out, I would hate to bore you with my company. Just being on your phone in general around friends and family is annoying. It reminds me of a little mom and pop ice cream shop I went to in Indiana. On Wednesdays they have a no phone challenge. If you are not on your phone while sitting at the tables, you get a free scoop of ice cream. They had a basket in the middle of the table for you to place your cellphone and some conversation starter cards if you needed help on what to discuss. I thought this was brilliant!
Those are just a few of my pet peeves, what are some of your biggest ones? Hope your Friday is going well and I’ll leave you with next week’s challenge: What’s in your handbag?